Lake Charles Auto Accident Lawyers
Representing Those Who Have Been Injured in Auto Accidents in Calcasieu Parish
An injury sustained as a result of an automobile accident can significantly alter your life. Not only can such an injury affect your ability to complete the necessities of daily life as efficiently, but you may also suffer from an inability to work or pay compounding medical bills. There is a system in place to alleviate such losses. The system is very complicated, and even a slight mistake may cause your claim to be denied or undervalued entirely. Fortunately, you do not have to settle for the runaround—a Louisiana auto accident lawyer can help. At Sudduth & Associates, LLC, our personal injury law firm has a long history of helping the people of Lake Charles successfully settle auto accident claims and other legal matters. We are ready to help you next.
Are you suffering from injuries that were caused by an auto accident? Call Sudduth & Associates, LLC today at (337) 282-9003 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with our auto accident attorneys in Lake Charles.
The Advantage of a Former Prosecutor on Your Side
They truly care about the legal issues I face, and aren't just 'going through the motions.'
“James & his caring team of professionals are a cut above the rest. They truly care about the legal issues I face, and aren't just 'going through the motions.' It's been a tremendous help during this transitional period in my life to have Jame”
If having someone on your side that gives a 110% and delivers a quality product is important, then James Sudduth III comes with my highest personal recommendation.
“If having someone on your side that gives a 110% and delivers a quality product is important, then James Sudduth III comes with my highest personal recommendation.”
His passion for helping people sets him apart from any other attorney in this area.
“Smart, driven, direct, passionate. Amazing man, which makes him an amazing attorney. Treated me and my family as if we were a part of his. I am forever grateful for the hard work and dedication he put into my case.”
If you're looking for an attorney to fight for you, call James.
“Throughout the entire ordeal, James could not have been more professional, courteous and knowledgeable regarding my employment issue. He was prompt with his responses and could not have shown more compassion for the issue.”
Quality Representation For Auto Accident Victims
Auto accidents can result in a wide variety of reasons. Mostly, auto accidents are a result of negligence on behalf of the driver. Negligence comes in several forms, most commonly being failure to keep a proper lookout, texting and driving, and impaired/drunk driving. While these are the most common, there are countless other actions a driver can commit, which can classify as negligence. You may be entitled to compensation for injuries you incur as a result of another person’s negligence.
Damages in an Auto Accident
At Sudduth and Associates, we understand there can be severe emotional, physical, and financial damages that arise from an auto accident. In Louisiana, you are entitled to compensation to fully remedy your past, present, and futures injury, including but not limited to the following:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental pain, anguish, and distress
- Medical expenses
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Lost wage
- Loss of earning potential
Let our auto accident lawyers in Lake Charles at Sudduth & Associates fight to get you the full compensation you are entitled to. Contact us today to schedule a consultation!
What to Do After an Auto Accident
The hours, days, and months after you have been involved in an auto accident can be a difficult time as you are dealing with challenges unique to your auto accident. Regardless of the type of accident, it is important to follow the following steps if you are in an auto accident:
1. Call 911 - It is important to call 911 immediately following your auto accident so a law enforcement officer can prepare an accident report documenting the facts pertaining to your accident. The accident report will provide a detailed description of the accident, including how it happened, the parties involved, and the location.
2. Gather Facts - If you are able, gather information regarding your accident. You should take pictures and videos of any property damage or injuries sustained by the accident. Also, it is important to write down your recollection of how the accident occurred, as well as the names, telephone numbers, and addresses of any witnesses who witnessed the accident.
3. Seek Medical Treatment - If you or anyone with you believe you are injured as a result of the auto accident, seek immediate medical attention regardless of the severity of the injury. This step is extremely important as it pertains to an auto accident. When seeking medical attention, a doctor will be able to comprehensively assess your injuries and document those injuries in your medical records. Without these medical records, insurance companies may state that you had no injuries from the auto accident. Lastly, you should continue medical treatment in line with your doctor’s orders.
4. Call an Auto Accident Attorney - Before discussing any information with the insurance company, you should contact a skilled and knowledgeable auto accident attorney. An auto accident attorney can help you navigate through your auto accident claim so you can receive the full compensation you are entitled to. You should contact an auto accident attorney as soon as possible in order for them to protect and preserve all of your legal rights.
Why Hire Sudduth & Associates, LLC
You do not have to be discouraged by an insurance adjuster denying or undervaluing your auto accident injury claim. By hiring a lawyer, you can complete the process right and set yourself up to receive the maximum compensation you are entitled to. The car accident lawyers at Sudduth & Associates, LLC, have extensive experience resolving our client's claims for maximum compensation involving various injuries, including but not limited to:
- Head Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Brain Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries
At Sudduth & Associates, LLC, we like to say that we represent the underdog. We stand up exclusively for injured parties and their families. Insurance companies have teams of lawyers to represent their interests, but who is left to fight for you and your family? We are proud to be that firm. So, if you are injured in an auto accident, call us today to help you. We would be proud to stand with you and fight to hold the powerful accountable and secure the compensation to which you are entitled.
Contact Our Auto Accident Attorneys Today
We are prepared to provide you with quality legal representation in a compassionate and caring environment where privacy and confidentiality are paramount.
Contact Sudduth & Associates, LLC, today to get started with our Lake Charles auto accident lawyers.